This conference is for young adults between the age of 18-30 who are unmarried and are willing to maintain the standards of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as outlined in "For the Strength of Youth".
To register for this conference:
1. Navigate to this hyperlinked Eventbrite page.
2. Click on the green 'Tickets' button on the right side of the screen.
3. Read the Ticket descriptions, and purchase the appropriate Ticket
**If you want to attend a temple session or participate in the 5k, you need to reserve a spot by selecting the proper ticket(s)!
4. Navigate back to this page, and fill out the registration information below.
5. Your registration is now complete!
Ticket purchases can be refunded before August 15th. Once you have purchased your Ticket, please also register below. Admission costs cover meal and conference expenses.
Those who register before July 30th will receive a coupon for one free scoop of ice cream from Annie's Frozen Custard in Nauvoo!
Registration closes September 15th at 11:59pm!
**Due to popular demand, the registration deadline has been extended!**
Tickets will be checked against registration information at the door.
Thank you! We hope to see you there!